Productive first day of the New Year:
- Sorted out my BMJs/ BJAs to throw/ recycle
- Threw out my broken and useless electrical goods
- Sorted out my GD pics for the wall
- Cooked about 6 meals for the coming week
- Folded the laundry
- Gone grocery shopping
- Watched a lot of YouTube
- Practiced brush calligraphy
Hopefully this productiveness will carry on through the rest of the year.
SMILE and BE CONTENT.
I hope that this New Year brings:
- Joy in the workplace. I want to enjoy my work more and feel less stress, fear and frustration
- Improved brush calligraphy skills
- Better eating habits and more exercise, hopefully accompanied by noticeable weight loss
- More travelling
- More friends and deeper friendship
- Love and relationship
- Prayerfulness and complete trusting in the Lord Jesus
Whatever changes 2018 brings, remember that nothing changes how you stand before the Lord your God.
You are saved, sealed and sanctified.
You are a child of God.
You are forever loved.