1. Celebrated Chinese New Year for the first time in 7 years
2. Partied at Trafalgar Square in London in celebration of Wills and Kate’s royal wedding.
3. Dedicated 4 months to a life-changing haematology job.
4. Went to pottery classes for the first time.
5. Fell and hurt my left knee (?meniscal tear), ended up being on crutches for a month
6. Started training as an Anaesthetist
7. Voted at Singapore’s presidential elections for the first time (at the embassy in London)
8. Went to the Southport fireworks championships- mighty impressive!
9. Celebrated my birthday in Singapore
10. Sang at a friend’s wedding